Every year, youth across Peel Region help raise money for United Way of Peel Region. Now it's easier than ever before!
The Youth Campaign Guide will teach you more about United Way of Peel Region, give you the tools for fundraising, and share ideas for great youth campaigns.
Together we can improve lives, strengthen neighbourhoods, and make our community better for everyone.
When you run a United Way of Peel Region Youth Campaign through your school or youth group, you accomplish so much, including:
- Completing the 40 hours of community services you need to graduate while spending time with your friends
- Gaining experience in event planning, project management and fundraising; great addition to your resume!
- Raising money for our community
- Learning more about issues in our community and sharing that knowledge with your friends.
A special thanks goes to members of the Young Leaders Council for helping create the Youth Campaign Guide. United Way of Peel Region's Young Leaders Council (YLC) is a group of young adults aged 20 – 35 years old who are committed to creating a legacy of spirited giving and volunteerism within their generation. The YLC empowers Peel's emerging leaders to strengthen the community and inherit the future of United Way of Peel Region.
- Youth Campaign Guide
- Overview of the Youth Spirit Award program for Elementary and Middle Schools
- Overview of the Youth Spirit Award program for Secondary Schools and Youth Groups
- Overview of the Youth Spirit Award program for Colleges and Universities
- Youth Spirit Award application forms: Uniquely Yours, Helping Hands, Biggest Bucks, Social Spirit
If you are running a United Way campaign, please let us know!