There are many ways that members of our community, both individuals and companies, can give to create opportunities for a better life for everyone in our Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga.
From individual and corporate donations to initiating community and workplace fundraising efforts, every dollar we raise moves Peel Region a step closer to helping its residents realize their full potential.
Where your money goes
Your support creates opportunities for a better life for everyone in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga.
Our three focus areas are:
- We help make sure people have access to the basic needs in life such as food and shelter
- We make sure there are immediate supports in place to help families struggling to make ends meet
- We help kids get a good start in life so they are ready to learn when they start school
- We help children and youth develop confidence in themselves and their abilities
- We ensure youth can participate in activities in a safe, non-threatening environment
- We provide support to those who have been abused, including women and children
- We make sure people with disabilities get the support they need to live independent lives
- We help those needing mental health support to access services
Different ways to donate
Your donation goes into the Community Fund—a pool of money that draws on the combined strength of our generous donors. When it comes to giving to United Way of Peel Region, there are many options available to you, such as Individual Gifts, Corporate Gifts, Special Event Sponsorship, Gifts-in-kind, and more. You can review these options in this section to determine which one is right for you.
How your generosity makes a difference every single day.
United Way of Peel Region has always worked to support the services that meet the urgent needs of people in our community. We have been able to do this good work thanks to the generosity of our many donors. By recognizing the growing need in their community, donors are helping us work with agencies to meet urgent social needs. We are also able to go beyond helping one person at at time by tacking the roor causes of existing social issues.
Your donation to United Way supports the combined efforts of a network of programs that provide the most wide-ranging care for an individual or family in need, and helps find longer-term solutions for local, community-wide social issues.