Income disparity in Peel Region +In the three-part series published by The Toronto Star in April 2013, University of Toronto research has confirmed what many people living in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga face on a daily basis. Read More
United Way of Peel Region launches more focused investment strategy +MISSISSAUGA (March 28, 2013) – Earlier today, United Way of Peel Region announced how it is investing the majority of the money raised in its 2012 campaign. Approximately $7.2-million will be distributed to programs, services and initiatives based in Peel. This investment will support specific strategies to move people out of… Read More
United Way of Peel Region announces 2012 Youth Spirit Award winners +MISSISSAUGA (March 18, 2013) – United Way of Peel Region and its Young Leaders Council announced the recipients of the 2012 Youth Spirit Awards at a ceremony held at Sheridan College in Mississauga. United Way took time to recognize the contributions of everyone involved in the successful fundraising campaigns, including the… Read More
It's More Than Poverty REPORT +United Way Toronto’s newest report, It’s More than Poverty: Employment Precarity and Household Well-being examines dramatic changes in precarious employment over the last few decades, revealing that only 60% of all workers in our region have stable, secure jobs. Click to read the report. Read More
Module Variations allow you to individually style a module Enter any available suffixes at Extensions → Module Manager → Module → Module Class Suffix
There are 58 suffixes: basic box1-2, title1-3, rounded, square, dark10-95 and light10-95; nomargintop, nomarginbottom, nomarginright, nomarginleft, nopaddingtop, nopaddingbottom, nopaddingright and nopaddingleft; flush, flushtop and flushbottom; plus standardcase, uppercase and lowercase.
Note: You can compound multiple suffixes together such as dark10 nomarginleft standardcase flushbottom.
- Basic: no module title or background styling
- Title: 3 variations to change the module title.
- Box: 2 variations to change the module background.
- Dark10-95 (increments of 5): 18 variations to change the module background.
- Light10-95 (increments of 5): 18 variations to change the module background.
- Rounded: rounds the module corners.
- Square: squares the module corners.
- Standard/Upper/Lower Case: change the case of the module title.
- NoMarginTop/Bottom/Left/Right: removes the various margins around the module.
- NoPaddingTop/Bottom/Left/Right: removes the various paddings around the module