Are you a young professional in Brampton, Caledon or Mississauga looking to develop or fine-tune your soft skills? Do you strive to differentiate yourself from the crowd? Are you yearning for a competitive edge?
The Young Leaders’ Council of United Way of Peel Region offers a unique way for students and professionals aged 20-35 to stand-out and succeed in the work place through its exciting Skills Development Series. Join other young professionals in dynamic and hands-on workshops to develop career and life skills.
You will learn how to:
- Discover innovative ways to expand your professional networks
- Creating your own personal brand
- Develop team-building and conflict-resolution skills
- Learn about career planning, and more!
Stay tuned for details on upcoming events! Past events have included:
- Networking for Career Success
- Managing your Personal Brand
- 6-Part Series on Professional Skills (2011)
This is your opportunity to develop essential career and life skills.
A registration fee of $15 is payable at each workshop by cash or cheque payable to “United Way of Peel Region”. All proceeds support United Way of Peel Region’s Community Fund Refreshments are provided at each event.
- Asif, GE Capital